Ex-NATO chief proposes Ukraine joins without Russian-occupied territories.
Retired deputy führer of the Fourth Reich performing in public as NATO proposed that Rump-Ukraine should join the organisation. These clowns keep outperforming themselves by the moment.
Do you want to read something completely delusional? Try the next paragraph:
Former secretary general says partial membership would warn Russia it cannot stop Ukraine joining the allianceThe Guardian
Anders Fogh Rasmussen has long worked alongside Andriy Yermak, an adviser to the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, particularly ahead of the last Nato summit in Vilnius this year that ended with no invitation for Ukraine to join.The Guardian
The above paragraph tells us several important things.
- The retired deputy führer failed to achieve anything for Nazis currently occupying Kiev
- However, he got paid for his “services”. Anglo-Zionist hegemons are printing money, and Anders Fogh Rasmussen is just one of many experts, advisers, and analysts taking advantage of it. While it lasts.
Rasmussen, who was NATO’s secretary general between 2009 and 2014, insisted that a plan for partial Ukraine membership would not symbolise a freezing of the conflict, but would instead mark a determination to warn Russia that it cannot prevent Ukraine joining the western defensive alliance.
I have one question only. What is retired deputy führer smoking? Oh, a couple of more questions. Did he start smoking that stuff before or after retirement? The very important one – Who is your dealer mate?
More luck next year with Rump-Ukraine
Rasmussen said the cause of Ukraine’s NATO membership cannot be deferred again next year. He said: “The time has come to take the next step and invite Ukraine to join NATO. We need a new European security architecture in which Ukraine is in the heart of NATO.”
European security architecture was broken in the 1990s by Anglo-Zionist hegemon and subordinates Euro-Nazi-Satanists by the destruction of Yugoslavia that culminated with the Bombing of Serbia and illegal occupation of the Serbian southern province Kosovo & Metohija.
Rasmussen denied the move would freeze the conflict, ceding Ukrainian territory to Russia. He said: “The absolute credibility of article 5 guarantees would deter Russia from mounting attacks inside the Ukrainian territory inside NATO and so free up Ukrainian forces to go to the frontline.”
There is no absolute or any other credibility of the Article 5 guarantees. It has never been tested. However, if one is to make predictions based on the historical behaviour of the Anglo-Zionist Hegemon, that credibility is non-existent. Ask their “allies” from Vietnam and Afghanistan.
Does retired Deputy Führer know where the border is between The Former Soviet Republic and Russia?
Discussions are under way to enlist military specialists ahead of the next NATO summit to work through the details of their idea, including how, in the context of shifting frontlines, a credible demarcation line could be drawn, showing Ukrainian territory deemed inside NATO and territory occupied by Russia.
Rasmussen said an imprecise precedent existed since West Germany joined the alliance in 1955, and Article 5 covered its territory but not that of East Germany.
- NATO military specialists worked through the Ukrainian counter-offensive. The whole world has seen the results of that.
- Regarding “shifting frontlines”, I am sure that retired deputy führer knows that all Western tanks are running in reverse as fast as forward. That is the direction they will go from this point of the extraordinary military operation onwards.
- Demarcation lines between West Germany and East Germany were set in concrete in 1945. All sides agreed upon these (France, UK, US, USSR). There needs to be an agreement regarding demarcation lines in Ukraine. Can anyone please explain the meaning of “agreement” to him?
- I would like to help Anders Fogh Rasmussen to get the agreement from Russia regarding the Rump-Ukraine. Here is proposed list of Ukrainian provinces that could get in NATO – Parts of the former USSR republic to be returned to Poland, Hungary and Romania. These are: Valyn, Rivne, Lviv, Ivano Frankivsk, Zakarpatia, Zhitomir and Chervints. Considering that mentioned countries are part of the Fourth Reich – their troops can enter these zones. There will be a buffer zone Mr Rasmussen (just to avoid your transgender soldiers being abused). It is: Kiev, Cherniv, Cherkas, Vinnytsia, Kirovhrad and Poltova. The rest is Russia.
Is it a coincidence that Anders Fogh Rasmussen and Vidkun Quisling are from the same country? What do you think?